Pony Trek and Dine Package
A fabulous Pony Trek and Dine package only £99 per person - see below for details.
Ringwood Hall Hotel working with the Coloured Cob Equestrian Centre have designed this fabulous pony trek and dine package. Features are:-
- Arrive for 1.30pm at the nearby Coloured Cob Equestrian Centre
- Enjoy an hours pony trek
- Travel the short distance to Ringwood Hall Hotel, (you can check in after 3pm), relax in our superb Parklands Health & Fitness Club, with indoor pool, sauna, steamroom and well equipped gymnasium.
- Enjoy a three course dinner with coffee from 7.00pm in our restaurant (please note supplements may apply on some dishes).
- Stay overnight in one of Ringwood Hall Hotel`s double executive or twin ensuite rooms, or upgrade to one of our luxurious feature rooms for just £25 per night (subject to availability).
- Wake up and enjoy a full English Breakfast with checkout by 11.00am.
- All for just £99 per person ( based on 2 guests sharing an executive double or twin room.
Please call our reception team on 01246 280077 to find the most suitable room for your stay with us, and to make a booking (full payment taken at time of booking).
The Coloured Cob Equestrian Centre, Bank House Farm, Mansfield Road, Cresswell, Notts, S80 4AA (next to Cresswell Craggs).
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your pony trek booking time. This allows us to fit a hat correctly to yourself and to ensure all the paperwork is correct prior to your ride. It also ensures you are ready to ride out with others that may be in the trekking group.
Please wear loose comfortable clothing. Shorts are not ideal, so please wear long trousers. Please wear sensible footwear, no flip flops. Wellies, walking boots, flat soled small heeled boots are best. Please be aware if you wear white trainers, you are in a potentially muddy environment.
Scarves are not recommended as these can `flap` around and potentially spook the horses, also if these caught on a tree whilst on the trek, this could be quite dangerous.
We hire hats that conform to British Safety standards free of charge. Should you bring your own riding hat, we will have to check that the hat is BSI kitemarked. EN1384 is not sufficient for riding school insurance. Please note our weight limit for treks is 16 stone.
We look forward to seeing you in the very near future !!
NB For more information please see the download document for the Coloured Cob Equestrian Centre.