Boxing Day Lunch
Carry on celebrating and enjoy Boxing Day Lunch as the festivities continue at Ringwood Hall Hotel.
Hey its Thursday 26th December - its Boxing day, so relax and savour every minute as you enjoy excellent food and friendly attentive service, with our resident pianist playing melodies throughout lunch. There are balloons, activity packs and face painting for the children.
- Boxing day lunch...................£27.50 per person.
- Children aged 8-12 years.....£12.50.
- Children aged 3-7 years.......£6.50.
- Under 3`s complimentary.
Please call our sales co-ordinators on 01246 280077 to make your reservations.
- Sweet potato and leek soup
- Smoked duck with poached egg terrine, wrapped in bacon with crisp slad and homemade orange chutney
- Tempura battered prawns, crisp salad & homemade tartare sauce
- Spinach and ricotta tortellini, tomato and basil sauce & fresh parmesan.
- Roast sirloin of beef, home cooked Yorkshire pudding & roast gravy
- Roast chicken supreme with sage & onion stuffing and roast gravy
- Baked salmon with toasted sesame seeds served with julienne vegetables & soy glaze
- Baked filo sunflower with a mixed bean casserole
- Served with fresh seasonal vegetables, roasted and new potatoes
- Selection of desserts from the buffet table to include: profiteroles with baileys cream and warm chocolate sauce, apple and caramel crumble with hot vanilla custard, banofee torte with fresh cream, square pastry lemon tart, rasberries and cream roulade.
- Tea or coffee and mince pies.