Classic Christmas Day Luncheon
Enjoy this most special lunch of the year with your family in our elegant and timeless surroundings
If you are looking for Christmas Day lunch in Chesterfield, then consider Ringwood Hall Hotel, a special place for a special occasion. We have plenty of a parking, and can offer friendly relaxed service in dining rooms finished in exquisite period decor. Let us create a magical atmosphere for a magical day.
So why not call Sara Baker today on 01246 280077 for reservations. Adults only £69.50, children under 12 £29.50, and under 3`s complimentary.
Enjoy a four course meal, plus to finish - a mouth-watering display of festive savouries and confectionery.
There are decorative crackers, wonderful table decorations with Father Christmas visiting with gifts for the children !! Our resident pianist, Mark, will play your favourite festive melodies throughout the meal.
An especially popular occasion. Early bookings are recommended. A totally wonderful atmosphere with Bucks Fizz & Santa`s special cocktail on arrival.
- Trio of smoked fish platter with smoked salmom, halibut, mackerel and chive mousse, horseradish and rocket salad & toasted almonds (alternatives available on request).
- Roasted tomato and pimento soup garnished with a basil dressing and walnut bread
- Traditional roasted turkey, sage & cranberry stuffing and home cooked Yorkshire pudding, roast turkey gravy
- Roast rolled fore-rib of beef studded with garlic, home cooked Yorkshire pudding, sweet shallot & black peppercorn jus with port
- Baked cod layered with spinach and roasted courgettes, mature cheddar souffle
- Wild mushrooms pancake with creamy ricotta & spring onions
- Roasted potatoes, three root mash, buttered French beans, braised cabbage, roasted carrots.
- Traditional Christmas pudding with creamy brandy sauce
- Irish cream cheesecake, butterscotch and fresh mint sauce
- The savoury buffet - a "mouth-watering display of your Festive favourites, stilton, local cheddar, brie, celery & grapes, mixed nuts, dates, figs, winbter fruits, chocolates and fudge.
- Freshly brewed tea or coffee with mince pies and petit fours