Celebrate your marriage with the wedding celebration ceremony that you really want!!
You may have thought that there are only two ways to celebrate your wedding - a religious ceremony or a civil marriage - BUT now there`s something new!!
It does not replace your legal formalities, however it is designed to be the perfect solution to many dilemmas, including unavailability of registras on the specific date your want.
If you can say "yes" to any of the following situations, the wedding celebration ceremony could be for you.
- You would like to get married abroad but also would like to share your wedding celebration with friends & family when you return.
- You would like your ceremony to be held in the evening.
- You would like religious or cultural traditions which aren`t allowed at a Register Office or in a religious ceremony.
- You would also like to include spiritual, religious or symbolic elements with special meaning to you
- You would like your evening guests to be able to attend your ceremony as well.
With your wedding Celebrant, your marriage ceremony will be individual, personalised and unique, tailor made to your personal requirements, in words of your own choosing which have special significance and meaning to you.
Design your ceremony with our help, which will be conducted in front of all your family and friends, either in the beautiful gardens or in an evening candlelit room at Ringwood Hall Hotel.
The legal aspect of the ceremony, which allows your union to be recognised by law must still be conducted with a registrar at the register office. This allows us to have more flexibility when it comes to your ceremony itself. You can legalise your union at any time before the ceremony and then celebrate your marriage with the wedding ceremony of your dreams.
After all you`ve got the perfect partner, and our beautiful Georgian grade 11 listed Manor House with its award winning grounds is the perfect venue, so why not choose to plan your own special wedding celebration ceremony at Ringwood Hall Hotel..
Please view our Rose Pagoda webpage in our website wedding section for more information. Contact our wedding co-ordinators on 01246 280077 for date availability.
Great wedding venue !! Our daughter wanted a wedding all at one venue, this was the perfect solution. Thanks to all the staff for making this day so special for us all.
Tony - Trip Advisor - June 2012