Ringwood Hall Hotel & Spa is a beautiful 19th century manor house wedding venue set amongst 6 acres of formal award winning gardens, surrounded by 29 acres of parkland.
Ideally located on the gateway to the Peak District in Chesterfield, Derbyshire with excellent access to the M1 both north and south, Ringwood Hall Hotel & Spa provides the ideal location whatever the purpose of your visit.
Well appointed accommodation, spa and beauty treatments, and excellent dining arrangements for both private and corporate clients make Ringwood the ideal choice of venue.
The Garden Secret Spa is not included in a residents accommodation rate however, residents of the hotel can take advantage of discounted rates for access, alternatively special residential spa packages are available. Please call us for more information, 01246 280077.
Ringwood Hall Hotel & Spa COVID-19 Response
The welfare and safety of our team, our guests and our local community remains our highest priority and we are closely following the advice of Public Health England and the Government.
Over the past few weeks, we have been working hard and introducing extra health and safety measures to ensure the main focus of safety & well-being is followed.
Please see below some useful information for our guests with regards to our proposed course of action from 4th July 2020.
1) Check-in: Direct room check in, Guests will be directed directly to their room to avoid any congestion at the reception area, hand sanitisation, temperature checks and social distancing will apply throughout.
2) Distance rule: In public areas such as in the restaurant and corridors, all employees are required to maintain a distance of one meter plus between themselves and the guests.
3) Personnel planning: Where possible, staff will work together in fixed teams so that we can “reconstruct possible infection chains”.
4) Restaurant: Our restaurant capacity will be significantly reduced to 50%. Tables will be set up at a minimum distance of 1 meter plus apart.
5) Extension of opening hours: So that we can provide sufficient space for all guests, the opening hours of restaurant will be extended when necessary.
6) Hotel Bar & Lounge: Areas will be open on limited capacity.
Hygiene & Disinfection
7) Disinfectant dispensers and temperature checks: Disinfectant dispensers and temperature checkers will be placed on entrance to the property and outside toilet areas. Sanitisation points are located throughout the hotel.
(Guests would be advised to use toilets in their own accommodation rooms where possible).
8) Room cleaning: Extensive new cleaning practices will be put in place to provide the best possible protection against potential Covid-19 viruses. All rooms will be thoroughly deep cleaned before the arrival of guests and the same “intensely robust” cleaning protocols will be applied during every guest change over. The most frequently used areas, such as bathrooms, and most used devices and appliances like TV remote controls will receive increased attention.
Extensive Training Programme
9) Staff Training: All staff will go through new training at the hotel, with new guidelines, training material and Health & safety amendments issued and training sessions applied before the commencement of work.
As stated previously we are adhering to the government guidelines closely and we will amend any processes when advised to do so.
We hope these measures put in place will give our guests reassurance that we are doing everything and more to protect us all.
Track & Trace
Restaurant guests (one member of the party) will be asked to provide a name, contact number, time of arrival and number in the party. We will store this information securely for 21 days to help with Track & Trace, after which it will be destroyed.
We will also be asking our guests on a confidential basis to inform us if they develop any symptoms within 7 days of leaving the hotel which will enable us to inform Team Members & Guests whom may have been in contact.
The Garden Secret Spa
Ringwood Hall Hotel & Spa Covid-19 Policy
The safety of our guests and team here at The Garden Secret Spa is paramount and as such, you may notice some changes when you next visit. We want you to enjoy your time with us in the safest way possible, therefore, if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 (currently a new and continuous cough, high temperature or change or loss of taste and smell) please do not come to the spa and simply contact us to rebook in no less than 14 days’ time.
We have always held cleanliness and hygiene as sacred but now more than ever, we want spa-goers to trust that we will put their safety and that of our employees, above all else on their return. We make a commitment that our spa will follow all the latest government advice as well as the following procedures.
Providing a safe environment
We would kindly ask that you would commit the following for us and our team,
We sincerely look forward to welcoming you to enjoy the Garden Secret Spa at Ringwood Hall Hotel.
Elegant and stylish accommodation from feature rooms to romantic breaks in easy reach of Derbyshire, South Yorkshire & the Peak District
The perfect weddings take place at Ringwood Hall Hotel in Derbyshire. Whether you are planning a small or large gathering for your big day.
Your perfect Derbyshire Spa, Derbsyhire's first 5 bubble rated spa. A Luxury spa for your spa break or spa day.
Hosting unique and memorable events throughout the year. Our Christmas Party Brochure and residential breaks are available now
Conferences, meetings and accommodation, for Derbyshire, South Yorkshire or the Peak District
Ringwood Hall Hotel, Chesterfield hosts unique and memorable, festive events
At Ringwood Hall Hotel