Culture and tradition in a stunning country house setting
Nestled at the gateway to the Peak District yet close to major road networks, Ringwood Hall Hotel is the ultimate Asian wedding venue.
We understand that culture and tradition play a huge part in Asian wedding ceremonies. Our extensive experience in helping to plan and deliver Asian weddings helps us ensure that tradition and culture remain the focus of your wedding celebrations. Coupled with the extensive choice of wedding suites and garden locations at Ringwood Hall, our 19th century manor house and grounds are the perfect choice for your special day.
Experienced Wedding Coordinators
Our dedicated wedding team will ensure that every detail is taken care of. So you can relax and enjoy every minute of your magical celebrations. As with all weddings, each one can be very different. Our experienced weddings team will work with you to ensure every second is planned and catered for.
Whether you’re planning a lavish banquet or tailoring specifications to create your own unique wedding. Our team has the experience, creativity and professionalism to coordinate your celebrations to make your special occasion truly memorable. Our wedding team is well-versed in Asian weddings and cultural celebrations from all over the globe. So you can be sure that tradition will be upheld.
Asian Wedding Features
All Asian weddings are tailored to your requirements and can include any of the following as required:
- Full use of our award-winning formal gardens, terraces and manicured lawns - providing a wonderful backdrop for memorable photographs
- A variety of luxury en-suite feature rooms for bridal parties and guests
- Arriving by helicopter? Our helicopter pad and associated services will help you land and attend in style
- A choice of wedding suites or garden areas to hold your civil ceremony - indoors or outdoors, whatever the weather
- Easily accessible prayer rooms available upon request
- Complimentary extensive secure car parking
- On-site beauty treatments available in our Garden Secret Spa
Find Out More
We also highly recommend visiting us to view the wedding suites and garden locations available. To arrange your visit, please contact our expert Weddings Team. They will be more than happy to answer any questions and take you on a tour of our stunning Grade II listed hotel and grounds.
If you would like to arrange a visit to Ringwood and speak to our Wedding Team, please get in touch.
The rooms were perfect the night before and the Renishaw Suite was just lovely for our first night as Mr & Mrs. Our food was gorgeous! Thank you all again for making our special day perfect