Here at Ringwood Hall Hotel, we understand that culture and tradition plays a huge part in wedding ceremonies – and as part of our broad experience in helping couples plan for the biggest day of their lives, we are proud to be able to cater to international weddings and ceremonies focused on culture and steeped in traditions that date back centuries.
Our dedicated wedding team are on hand to ensure that every little detail is taken care of, so you can relax, savour and enjoy every minute of your magical celebrations – we understand that one size rarely fits all, and we are therefore always delighted to welcome international weddings celebrating culture from all over the world.
All international weddings are tailored to your needs and can include the following as per your needs and requests:
• Full use of our award-winning gardens, terraces and manicured lawns - providing a wonderful backdrop for memorable photographs.
• A variety of luxury en-suite feature rooms for bridal parties and guests alike.
• Arriving by helicopter? Our helicopter pad and associated services will help you land and attend in style.
• A choice of elegant wedding suites or even a scenic pavilion to hold your civil ceremony - indoors or outdoors, whatever the weather.
• Easily-accessible prayer rooms available upon request.
• Complimentary extensive secure car parking.
• On site beauty treatments available
• Garden Secret Spa
Ringwood Hall offers you a truly unique Asian wedding venue. Our beautiful Georgian Manor House - with several magnificent suites for you to choose from - is complemented by our unique, magical marquee that can accommodate up to 400 guests.
Whether you are planning a lavish banquet or tailoring your own unique wedding to your own specifications, our team has the experience, creativity and professionalism to coordinate your celebration making your special occasion truly memorable. Our team is well-versed in international weddings and cultural celebrations from all over the globe.
In addition to the above, all Asian weddings in our Grand Marquee include the following:
• An ivory lined marquee with stunning panoramic views of the surrounding parkland
• Banqueting chairs and tables
• Changing room and/or honeymoon suite
• Marquee supervisor
• Extensive outdoor seating complimented by colourful planters and gazebos, magically lit in the evening
If you’d like to learn more, call us today on 01246 280077, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org – and we’ll be happy to have a chat with you.
If you would like to arrange a visit to Ringwood and speak to a wedding co-ordinator, please get in touch
"Smashing! Staff did a great job of my Sister’s Wedding. Nice venue and gardens perfect for photos"
Ant Cobley, via Facebook, 1st May 2017